Black is Back Resolution on FBI-U.S. government attack on African People’s Socialist Party and Uhuru Movement and call to build the November 5th and 6th Black People’s March on the White House and related rallies and conference
August 20, 2022
The Black is Back Coalition for Social Justice, Peace and Reparations stands in full solidarity with the African People’s Socialist Party and Uhuru Movement in the wake of the July 29, 2022, terroristic raids by the Federal Bureau of Investigation on several offices and residences of the APSP and Uhuru Movement in Florida and Missouri.
We recognize these raids as consistent with the historical attacks on the African Liberation Movement by the FBI and US federal government going back at least 100 years with the movement led by Marcus Garvey and the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League and continuing through the decades to include attacks and charges made against Paul Robeson, W.E.B. DuBois and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in the 1950s.
We are fully aware of the Counterintelligence program (COINTELPRO) initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation against the African Liberation Movement domestically that established as its goals:
- Prevent the COALITION of militant black nationalist groups. In unity there is strength; a truism that is no less valid for all its triteness. An effective coalition of black nationalist groups might be the first step toward a real “Mau Mau” [Black revolutionary army] in America, the beginning of a true black revolution.
- Prevent the RISE OF A “MESSIAH” who could unify and electrify the militant black nationalist movement. Malcolm X might have been such a “messiah;” he is the martyr of the movement today. Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammed all aspire to this position. Elijah Muhammed is less of a threat because of his age. King could be a very real contender for this position should he abandon his supposed “obedience” to “white, liberal doctrines” (nonviolence) and embrace black nationalism. Carmichael has the necessary charisma to be a real threat in this way.
- Prevent VIOLENCE on the part of black nationalist groups. This is of primary importance and is, of course, a goal of our investigative activity; it should also be a goal of the Counterintelligence Program to pinpoint potential troublemakers and neutralize them before they exercise their potential for violence.
- Prevent militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining RESPECTABILITY, by discrediting them to three separate segments of the community. The goal of discrediting black nationalists must be handled tactically in three ways. You must discredit those groups and individuals to, first, the responsible Negro community. Second, they must be discredited to the white community, both the responsible community and to “liberals” who have vestiges of sympathy for militant black nationalist [sic] simply because they are Negroes. Third, these groups must be discredited in the eyes of Negro radicals, the followers of the movement. This last area requires entirely different tactics from the first two. Publicity about violent tendencies and radical statements merely enhances black nationalists to the last group; it adds “respectability” in a different way.
- A final goal should be to prevent the long-range GROWTH of militant black organizations, especially among youth. Specific tactics to prevent these groups from converting young people must be developed.
We recognize that it was in line with the stated long range goals of the FBI that former head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, J. Edgar Hoover, declared in 1969 that the Black Panther Party represented the greatest threat to the internal security of the U.S. since the U.S. Civil War.
It is this anti-black history of the FBI that informs our stance of solidarity with the African People’s Socialist Party, an organization that has dedicated its 50-year history to the liberation of African people globally from the clutches of colonial slavery, and our opposition to the July 29, 2022, FBI attack on the African People’s Socialist Party.
We support the demand: “Hands off Uhuru! Hands off Africa!” and call on Africans and all who unite with the right of the APSP and our people to advocate and organize for the total liberation and unification of Africa and the forcibly dispersed African nation globally.
Finally, the Black is Back Coalition for Social Justice, Peace and Reparations calls on all Africans and justice loving people join the HANDSOFFUHURU campaign denouncing the July 29, 2022 attack on the African People’s Socialist Party and Uhuru Movement. Please go to www.handsoffuhuru.org to find out more about how you can stand up against the repressive actions of the FBI and the U.S. Government.
Take a stand to support the freedom of speech presumably conferred on African people within current U.S. borders by the constitutional rights that are said to be guaranteed to us following our formal emancipation from U.S. domestic colonial-slavery.
Hands off Uhuru! Hands off Africa!
Black is Back!
Sign on to the Resolution!
Black is Back Resolution on FBI-U.S. government attack on African People’s Socialist Party and Uhuru Movement
|87||Michael Motta||Holland, MI||- Select -||Jan 21, 2023|
|86||Max Mastellone||Las Cruces, NM||Jan 20, 2023|
|85||BABA MOSI||Washington, DC||UNIA-ACL RC 2020||Stop the racial white supremacist harassment of African people!||Nov 09, 2022|
|84||Martha Allen||Washington, DC, DC||Women's Institute for Freedom of the Press||Nov 06, 2022|
|83||Luci Murphy||Washington, District of Columbia||ONE DC||Nov 06, 2022|
|82||Ousainou Mbenga||Silver Spring, MD||Nov 06, 2022|
|81||Brandford Tay||Ho, Ghana||CPP||Africa should be left to develop||Nov 04, 2022|
|80||Mohammad Ziad||Palestinian Youth Movement — DMV Chapter||Nov 04, 2022|
|79||Karamo Sulieman||Philadelphia, PA||CPUSA||Nov 04, 2022|
|78||Gladale Reese||Washington DC, Washington D.C.||none||Nov 02, 2022|
|77||Eye Heru||Washington, DC||Nov 01, 2022|
|76||Paul Karitis||Frederick, MD||I stand in solidarity with the African People||Nov 01, 2022|
|75||Mavia Burke||PORTLAND, OR||Oct 31, 2022|
|74||karim Shabazz||Philadelphia, PA||NAACP||Oct 30, 2022|
|73||Lorenzo McIntyre||Auburn, NY||International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement||Oct 30, 2022|
|72||Wayne Justice||Washington, DC||WE ALL MUST TAKE A STAND AGAINST INJUSTICE! THE REASON THAT I STAND IS BECAUSE SO MANY WON'T!||Oct 29, 2022|
|71||Belinda Parker Brown||Slidell, LA||Louisiana United International, Inc.||Oct 29, 2022|
|70||Nmambi Okeke||Ft Myers, Florida||Social Injustice Front||Oct 26, 2022|
|69||Tiffany M Johnson||Brooklyn, NY||Tiffany Pilgrim||support black people in choosing their own destiny.||Oct 23, 2022|
|68||Wayne Justicr||Washington , DC||WE ALL MUST TAKE A STAND AGAINST INJUSTICE NOW!||Oct 18, 2022|
|67||C. Â-Re||Baltimore, MD||Black Alliance for Peace||Oct 17, 2022|
|66||vistoh sabisa||windhoek, khomas||APSP||Namibia, the German colonial outpost||Oct 17, 2022|
|65||Tafarie Mugeri||Fochville, Gauteng||African Socialist International - Africa region||African liberation in our lifetime!||Oct 16, 2022|
|64||Daniel Kaufman||Portland, OR||Oct 15, 2022|
|63||Ikemba Ojore||Philadelphia , PA||InPDUM||Oct 14, 2022|
|62||Alacia Lauer||Portland , Or||Oct 14, 2022|
|61||Gustavo Mejias M||Jamaica , NY||Day Workers United||Oct 13, 2022|
|60||RaeKwon Muenda||The Global OneLove Family||Oct 11, 2022|
|59||Sparkle Robinson||Washington , DC||BPP and Street Law Soldiers||Oct 10, 2022|
|58||Low Commons||You Know, You Know||Revolutionary Maoist Coalition||Oct 10, 2022|
|57||libby hunter||ann arbor, michigan||banco||rev. pinkney would most likely give banco endorsement||Oct 10, 2022|
|56||Dawn Reel||Brooklyn , NY||$ for American people, not for war profiteers.||Oct 10, 2022|
|55||Joe Lombardo||Delmar, NY||United National Antiwar Ccoalition||Oct 07, 2022|
|54||LIFE Malcolm||Tampa, FL||Shirts For Thoughts, LLC||Demand that the U.S. government keeps hands off Chairman Omali Yeshitela, the African People's Socialist Party and its organizations, and hands off Africa!||Oct 07, 2022|
|53||Kaleyna Tabb||PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania||Why Not Prosper, Inc.||Oct 05, 2022|
|52||Julian Palmer-Smith||Fargo, ND||APSP||UHURU||Oct 03, 2022|
|51||Bak-Ra Men-Maat||Irvington, NJ||APSP||Oct 02, 2022|
|50||Cota X||Philadelphia, PA||InPDUM||Sep 28, 2022|
|49||Candice Shelton||St Louis, Mo||Uhuru||Sep 28, 2022|
|48||Ragina “Rage” Gray||St. Louis, MO||African National Women’s Organization||Hands Off Africa!||Sep 27, 2022|
|47||Themba Tshibanda||Stl, MO||InPDUM||This is total & utter bs! Hands of the greatest leader the world has seen! Uhuru!||Sep 26, 2022|
|46||Brooke Chuddley Diatta||Hackettstown, NJ||Sep 24, 2022|
|45||Nyabingi Kuti||Los Angeles, California||LA Harm Reduction Network||Sep 24, 2022|
|44||Kabula Mutombo||Chicago, Illinois||African People's Socialist Party||Hands Off Uhuru! Hands Off Africa and African People!||Sep 23, 2022|
|43||Diop Olugbala||Philadelphia, pa||Sep 20, 2022|
|42||Jamaal Abegaz||Moorhead, CA||APSP||Sep 19, 2022|
|41||Erika Clark||Portland, Oregon||InPDUM||HANDS OFF!!!||Sep 16, 2022|
|40||Kobina Bantushago||Huntsville, AL||APSP||Sep 16, 2022|
|39||Ken Heard||Philadelphia, PA||Polemics: Journal of the Workingclass Struggle and the Philadelphia Chapter National Writers Union NWU.ORG||Struggle Greetings@||Sep 16, 2022|
|38||Takara Waller||saint petersburg, FL||Sep 15, 2022|
|<< < > >>|